Tuesday 1 September 2009

Time








Well I don't know where the time seems to go lately, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day!
I've just recently added some new earring designs to my shop, some hammered textured hoops that catch the light lovely when they move, some little round leaf imprint studs and the cutest little textured studs which is part of my new woodland range, it's meant to look like a bark texture although I can't decide if it looks more like stone. I think this range compliments the leaves really well and I've managed to find the time to make myself a woodland ring which I'm really pleased with.

3 comments:

sterling silver necklace said...

wow..what a great collection...
love the design
Those pieces of art that are absolutely stunning!

Susan said...

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!
instagram viewer

jenny said...

Time in material science is unambiguously operationally characterized as "what a clock reads".[6][15][16] See Units of Time. Time is one of the seven basic physical amounts in both the International System of Units https://www.assignmentdone.co.uk/ and International System of Quantities. Time is utilized to characterize different amounts –, for example, speed – so characterizing time as far as such amounts would bring about circularity of definition